RE: [Icehouse] Thoughts on Zark City

  • FromJuanpablo Amado <cardzmaster2004@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 23 Mar 2008 15:39:40 -0400
I've been playing this with friends off and on for about four days now (both two and three player games).  It's a mind-bendingly fun game, and we've all enjoyed it.

On the ace rule proposition: Being playable AND a power card is a ncie idea.  it should either go to the Ace or the 10, something that should eb decided upon early if the rule is to stick.

On adding another new ability to the 10: I cring at more complexity with the rules of this game.  it's elegent and intricat enough as is and doesn't need too many more rules.  I agree that the Ace rule is needed at either Ace or 10, since most matches I have played ahve come down to rapid card drawing scrounging around for the few face cards left to get rid of grown-up pyramids.  But to add another replacement rule on top of that would make the game a tad too complex for my taste.

Just my two cents...

~JP.