[Icehouse] Re: How many colors do you use? (Zendo)

  • FromAndrew Plotkin <erkyrath@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 25 Mar 2008 10:56:15 -0400 (EDT)
You could drill some holes in your opaque stashes to make them Zendo-friendly.

(But I am of the contingent that thinks that four colors makes a nice Zendo set. Really, I think you could reduce it to three colors without sacrificing any fun rules.)

--Z

*
Making a saint out of Reagan is sad. Making an idol out of Nixon ("If the
President does it then it's legal") is contemptible.