Re: [Icehouse] Pikeman

  • Frommiyu <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 11 Apr 2008 14:30:48 -0400
Now if we can get some videos to teach me Icehouse I will be set!

                   -Ryan

On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 2:27 PM, Joseph Peterson <jeepeterson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I remember when Andy was making videos every week and I had this
> gnawing urge to make a "how to play (Binary) Homeworlds" video.  I
> never did do it, but it still has been gnawing at me.  I've seen

I did one.  I also did Alien City.  I just haven't had the patience to
edit them.  I've finally recorded a new podcast, though and I'm going
to be releasing it this week end. If someone has video editing skills
and wants to edit out my bloopers, I'm happy to give you the work...
but if not, I'll try to do some of the editing this week end.

-JEEP