Re: [Icehouse] Pikeman

  • From"Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 15 Apr 2008 12:45:30 -0700 (PDT)
On Tue, 15 Apr 2008, Carlton Noles wrote:

> Did someone post something about a video of the icehouse
> championship or an icehouse game being played? I seem to
> recall something of that nature. (Perhaps I am delusional).

Yeah, that was me. Here's a playlist of the three finals of the
12th International Icehouse Tournament in 2001 -

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=2C670CCF0F90DFE7

You can't really learn how to play from watching those, though.
The video is sped up to mee the ten minute limit, and the camera
is too far overhead to see many details.

I've tried a few times to make an instructional Icehouse video,
but it takes me at least 20 minutes just to cover all the rules.

At this summer's Origins I might try to convince some experienced
players to play a short game while I tape and blather commentary.

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans
eeyore@xxxxxxxx