Re: [Icehouse] Zark City: non Anglo-American Decks

  • FromSlev Sleddeddan <slev01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 04 May 2008 12:26:58 +0100
Sorry, my error, it is, of course, a 48 card deck.

I don't know of any US-sources for cards. Try to google for "regional playing cards". Spanish Pattern 48 card decks are the easiest to pick up for Latin Paterns, although I'd love to find a nice Latin 56 card deck (with the extra face card in each suit).

I'm also thinking now that if you wanted to play Zark City with up to ten players, you could use an eight-suited, 108 card deck.