Re: [Icehouse] Zark City: non Anglo-American Decks

  • From"Jason Spears" <spielboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 4 May 2008 08:55:56 -0400
I think a non-Anglo deck might work fine, but when trying to decide
which cards should be attack cards. With an anglo deck, 4/13s of the
deck is attack cards, so with a 48 card deck, I think a 4/12s wouldn't
unbalance things much.

-Jason