[Icehouse] Zark City: non Anglo-American Decks

  • FromSlev Sleddeddan <slev01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 04 May 2008 01:12:30 +0100
Hi all!

I've decided to throw a really nice deck of cards into my Icehouse bag to play Zark City with. This is easy as I collect cool decks of cards. The problem is that may of the cooler-looking decks are not 52 card Anglo-American decks.

At the moment, I'm thinking of using my 52 card Italian deck, numbered 1-12 (10-12 are face cards) and using Latin suits (Cups, Discs, Staves, Swords).

Alternatively, I could go for a 56-card deck, with the fourth face-suit in it.

Has anyone tried Zark City with decks like this? Does the different spot/face ratio make an appreciable difference?

--
Slev
;-}

"The Government's always right.
 They tell us what to be,
 They tell us what to believe,
 They're wrong,"
   - Nevermore, 'Inside Four Walls'

http://www.livejournal.com/users/slev/

 ICQ: 39660341     Y!M: ninthmaster
 AIM: DragonSlev   MSN: slev_dragon@xxxxxxxxxxx
 Google Talk:  slev01@xxxxxxxxx

*Outgoing mail scanned by F-Secure anti-virus*