Re: [Icehouse] Playing with Pyramids suggestions

  • FromGraveyard Greg <graveyardgreg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 18 Dec 2008 11:57:53 -0800
Don Sheldon wrote:

I also highly recommend trying Homeworlds, especially the two player
version.  Is more that you just didn't like it, or that you couldn't
get around the rules?  I know a lot of people who couldn't understand
them just from reading through them.  It's a much easier game to learn
in person.

We've tried it twice, and it just doesn't seem like our cup of java.

Oh well, I can't like every game in the world. I certainly can't stand Monopoly, even when I'm winning!

GG