Re: [Icehouse] Playing with Pyramids suggestions

  • From"Sam Zitin" <sammyz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 18 Dec 2008 09:02:03 -0500
I haven't seen a mention of Volcano yet?  It's my favorite 2 player
game of any type of all time, and it even works with groups if you
don't mind slightly more random play.

Also seconding Icetowers!