Re: [Icehouse] monochrome stashes vs Treehouse sets

  • Fromtbaileysr@xxxxxxxxx
  • DateTue, 3 Mar 2009 16:46:36 +0000
That would make way to much sense and be way to convenient for the end user.

Terry Sr.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: Sam Zitin <sammyz@xxxxxxxxx>

Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 11:39:40
To: Icehouse Discussion List<icehouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Icehouse] monochrome stashes vs Treehouse sets

The boxed set that I really think would be a winner at this point
would be either Volcano with a nice board, or...

A "Treehouse System Collection" boxed set, that came with 5 stashes,
the WW5 board, the Martian Coasters and maybe a plain cardboard
Volcano board.  This gives someone an easy, all in way to get all they
need to play a tremendous number of popular games and not having to
think about buying this or that or the other.

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 11:34 AM, S Myers <iamthecheeze@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 11:25 AM, Kristin <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Give us time...  there is an exciting new boxed set in the queue...
>> -Kristin Looney
>
> Oh!! Now that is exciting!  I've been quietly hoping a boxed set of
> some sort would be available.  I mean, it would be easier to turn
> people on to games like volcano if I could point to one nice package
> and say "Here's what you need."  That's pretty cool.  Thank you,
> Kristin :)
> (Yes, I can be extremely patient.  I'd rather it be done right, rather
> than done right away.)
>

> --
> It's always a long day.
> 86400 doesn't fFit into a short.