Re: [Icehouse] monochrome stashes vs Treehouse sets

  • FromDavid Artman <david.artman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 3 Mar 2009 11:47:16 -0500
I'll be interested to see the number of full stashes in the new boxed set. I suspect (due to Treehouse and the opaques) it will be five--5HOUSE, with some "skin" or maybe just a bundle of games in print and a bulk deal on 5HOUSE.

Also couldn't help but note, clicking around the Purple Bag pages (specifically: http://www.wunderland.com/LooneyLabs/PurpleBag/Ode.html) that the new Pink stash packaging is a BIT of "buying air." I know it's to be more prominent on the retail shelf, and to conform more to shelf dimensions and so-forth. But it bugs me a bit. For me, I'm going to use the Pink box for my two Treehouse sets, to salvage one of their tubes for the Pink stash. And I reckon I'll have a spare tube (until translucent Brown comes out; or the next opaque). ;)

Out of curiosity, Kristin--how many empty tubes remain, or are they a renewable item? I'm thinking of cutting my existing thirteen (fourteen) down to use the up-down packing method rather than stacks-on-stacks; but if I ever feel inclined to go back, I'd like to know if I'll be able to re-buy the 14 full length tubes (indefinitely).

Thanks;
David