Re: [Icehouse] IIT12 Videos (was: mono-stash vs treehouse (and things))

  • Frommiyu <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 3 Mar 2009 21:26:34 -0500
You could also zip up the video files and upload them to a free file sharing place like Megaupload.com

That way you upload them once and let them host and deal with bandwidth issues.  Post the link on the list and let those who are interested download them on their own time.

Just another idea to consider.

                            -Ryan

---
Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege, labora et invenies.