Re: [Icehouse] IIT12 Videos

  • From"Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 04 Mar 2009 10:30:10 -0500

Thank you everybody for your helpful suggestions, but I will
not be making these files available for download. As YouTube
videos they are marginally interesting and due to the time
compression they are sometimes kinda funny, but even the best
version of these files still isn't very useful.

I could make these files available through my hosted domain
(unlimited bandwidth and plenty of disk space), but I have so
far decided not to. They're not a big secret or anything, just
that as an experiment in recording Icehouse games they're not
very successful, so I'm not very interested in making them
available.

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans
eeyore@xxxxxxxx