Re: [Icehouse] monochrome stashes vs Treehouse sets

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 03 Mar 2009 14:35:30 -0500
On Tuesday, March 03, 2009, at 02:21PM, "Kristin Looney" <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>but please don't be surprised when you see Rainbow Treehouse
>show up in a box!

Yeah, I thought Andy already said as much when he said that ALL Looney Labs games will be in these new boxes going forward.  Of the few retailers in my neighborhood with Looney Labs games, one of them ONLY has Pink Treehouse.  They won't stock the tubes. And I recently found that Richmond Comix has a crapload of stuff, so I think I'm going to have to go demo there. :)