Re: [Icehouse] Opinions solicited concerning the paradigm shift.

  • FromBenjamin Kleber <benjamin.kleber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 5 Mar 2009 12:55:51 -0500
Just last night I was at my Friendly Family Games Store to pick up MP Fluxx and Pink Icehouse (which they forgot to order!), and was chatting with the shop owner about the new packaging. He said he was *thrilled* at the new box shape, echoing pretty much everything that's been said about how the double-wide boxes are the best for stores, including as housing for Icehouse pieces.

...For my own storage solutions, though, I still prefer tubes for stashes and single-footprint boxes for cards, so I will continue to be creating patchwork tuck-boxen for things like my shiny new M.P. Fluxx, and will buy spare Tubes for any future Icehouse pieces to be transplanted to.

Benjamin