Re: [Icehouse] Zendo rules

  • FromNick Lamicela <nupanick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 8 Mar 2009 19:55:44 -0400
Once I used the rule "AKHTBN Iff the total pip count is a prime number."

The other players gave up eventually and asked me to tell them, so they could punish me if it was an insanely hard one. When I told them a player pointed to several koans containing a single small pyramid. They are all marked as false, and everyone knows that 1 is a prime number because it's only factors are itself and 1.

I guess that was the wrong group to use a math rule with.

~nupanick (or other appropriate name)

Guvf VF zl jvggl fvtangher.