Re: [Icehouse] pit game

  • FromJoshua Kronengold <mneme@xxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 13 Mar 2009 11:35:06 -0500
David L. Willson writes:
>Is there a good "pit game" for Icehouse pieces?

Hmm.  It's a good name, though I admit that my first through was PIT,
which is, of course, not a pit game.

>Ricochet Robots and Set.

Those were certainly the games that came to mind when you made your
description.  Hmm.  Characteristics: Turnless, symetrical, real time
-- anything else? (symetrical might not be the right word).

The only game I know that is within this style (among Icehouse games)
is Turnless Zendo.  Which is a pretty good game within the set,
actually, but there's definitely space for more.

--
       Joshua Kronengold (mneme@(io.com, labcats.org)) |\      _,,,--,,_  ,)
--^--   "Did you know, if you increment enough, you   /,`.-'`'   -,  ;-;;'