Re: [Icehouse] Your favorite (and least favorite) 3 (or 7) games

  • FromKristin <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 24 Mar 2009 08:00:00 -0400
--On March 23, 2009 "David L. Willson" <DLWillson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

and it ~was~ totally unfair to put two
unavailable games on your list.  How the Heck do we play them?  Yes, I
know "wait"...  I am reading this book on patience, but it's soooo long.

Well, you could come to GameStorm this weekend - its a gaming convention
in Portland Oregon (well, actually Vancouver WA) - Andy and I will be
there playing games all weekend, including all of Andy's prototypes
for various still-secret games he is working on...

Then there is Origins in late June in Columbus Ohio... Andy is giving a talk
'what's next from Andy' and will be playing his prototypes all weekend...

If you live in the Pacific Northwest anywhere near Portland - come play games
with us this weekend!    <http://www.gamestorm.org/>

-Kristin