Re: [Icehouse] Your favorite (and least favorite) 3 (or 7) games

  • From"David L. Willson" <DLWillson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 23 Mar 2009 16:24:43 -0600 (MDT)
Conspicuous by its absence from your lists, Emperor Andy, is the fiddly, obscure, sometimes irritating, much-maligned, and much-beloved obsession/game, Icehouse.  :-)  Andy, was that omission accidental, or did Icehouse actually fit in neither list for you?

I can't wait to play Zark City, and it ~was~ totally unfair to put two unavailable games on your list.  How the Heck do we play them?  Yes, I know "wait"...  I am reading this book on patience, but it's soooo long.  Isn't there a faster way to learn patience?

Never minding that for a moment, I've noticed a mysterious red triangle with a "1" in it on the spine of my "Playing with Pyramids"...  Does that mean that one day, I will have a short shelf of "Playing with Pyramids"es, each with their own triangle, their own unique number and perhaps color, too?

--David

(two (or three) lists, none of which included the venerated classic...)