Re: [Icehouse] Treehouse Chutes & Ladders

  • FromBryan Stout <stoutwb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 1 Jul 2009 11:17:14 -0400
Ack!  Sorry.  By "every other turn", I meant "all other turns", ie.
every turn after the first.  I'd changed the ambiguous wording in my
detailed writeup, but did it again here.

And in case anyone wondered, the two dice rolls, and the players moved
by them, can be done in any order.