Re: [Icehouse] Treehouse Chutes & Ladders

  • FromBryan Stout <stoutwb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 1 Jul 2009 11:25:24 -0400
> A request for clarification from Bryan, because I've played too many games
> with different colored dice: do you roll the two dice and then choose which
> roll applies to you and which to an opponent, or do you have to designate
> beforehand (white die for me, red die for them)?

The first.  Lots more options that way.

There is the possibility of AP (analysis paralysis) here, but in my
writeup I mention several possible simplifications, including: use 2
or even 1 pyramid each, not 3; win by getting just 1 piece to the end,
not all of them; have a timer, and if not done in time, a forced move
happens (higher die on your own most advanced piece, lower on on the
lowest opposing piece).

Regards,
Bryan