Re: [Icehouse] Treehouse Chutes & Ladders

  • FromDavid Artman <david.artman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 1 Jul 2009 11:34:15 -0400
On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 11:25 AM, Bryan Stout <stoutwb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
writeup I mention several possible simplifications, including: use 2
or even 1 pyramid each, not 3; win by getting just 1 piece to the end,
not all of them; have a timer, and if not done in time, a forced move
happens (higher die on your own most advanced piece, lower on on the
lowest opposing piece).

In my opinion, you should writeup the "best" (in your opinion) rule set, then use superscript footnotes for Variations. (See Wormholes or Moon Shot for how I do it--also good "templates" for you to start with.)
David