Re: [Icehouse] Highly Portable Chess board Suggestion?

  • FromDavid Artman <david.artman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 1 Oct 2009 09:56:13 -0400
On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 7:46 PM, Roger Burton West <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If I can work out a way for me to put Eeyore's sgements into cloth form,
I will do so...

It's not cheap... and you'd prolly want Eeyore's permission (if not a "private" listing)... but CafePress could do it as a T (or thong?), which you could cut down to a (printed-on) wedge and sew a small double-fold border:
http://shop.cafepress.com/

But you're talking about $18 per pair of wedges (I figure you could get two wedges per silk screening/T-shirt).