Re: [Icehouse] Highly Portable Chess board Suggestion?

  • FromS Myers <iamthecheeze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 30 Sep 2009 15:13:54 -0400
With a similar goal in mind, I printed up some lovely black white
paper chess mats.  Because they're paper, I can fFold them up rather
small, and they are cheap enough I can use them till they fFall apart,
then throw 'em away.  I made mine at work (doesn't everyone have
access to a large fFormat printer?) but really Kinko's or any print
shop should print some pages fFor you quite nicely.