Re: [Icehouse] Highly Portable Chess board Suggestion?

  • FromBrian Reichert <rignes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 30 Sep 2009 17:37:42 -0400
* David Artman <david.artman@xxxxxxxxx> [2009-09-30 16:07:36-0400]
>    If you want my advice, don't bother with a chessboard bandanna: make 6
>    laminated Eeyore's wedges at a scale that fits your bag.
>    http://www.ee0r.com/tri-chess/index.html
>
>    Then you can play 2-6-player Martian Chess, still make a (somewhat wonky)
>    chessboard, and even do other games (ex: Martian Frisbees) by laying out
>    appropriate wedges and quickly marking out the board border with a
>    wet-erase marker.

Hmmm, now that is an interesting thought.  If I can scale them down, print them
on card stock, and then laminate them that may work.

I'll have to give that a shot.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions.  ;)

--
Brian Reichert
GPG Public Key: 0xECEFD7AC

A copy of the universe is not what is required of art; one of the
damned things is ample.
		-- Rebecca West