Re: [Icehouse] Suggestions for future Icehouse Game Design Competitions

  • FromAnthony Kapolka <anthony.kapolka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 4 Nov 2009 12:53:45 -0500
> From: Carlton Noles <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> for completely personal and selfish reasons. I think the next one should either be unrestricted or both. I have a game

I haven't said anything until now, but I have a class of 20 students
who each are in the process of designing icehouse games as part of my
curriculum - they'll be posting their final work to the wiki by the
end of the semester.  My hope is that they enter these games into an
unrestricted competition - they'll be ready by early December.  So -
if you want a guaranteed field of 20, it's safe to schedule another
competition starting by Dec 7th.