Re: [Icehouse] Suggestions for future Icehouse Game Design Competitions

  • FromBryan Stout <stoutwb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 4 Nov 2009 12:59:52 -0500
That's really cool!  What sort of class is it that you are having them
design Icehouse games for, Anthony?  What kind of school is this for?

Oh, and fwiw, I'm fine with an unrestricted competition.  My original
post was to suggest themes for whenever we did want a restricted
competition.  (And to jumpstart the discussion of when the next
competition would be.)

Bryan