Re: [Icehouse] Suggestions for future Icehouse Game Design Competitions

  • FromBryan Stout <stoutwb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 4 Nov 2009 17:42:55 -0500
I don't understand the concern about submitters voting, since they
cannot vote for their own work.  (That's true, right?)  Even if there
aren't many voters beyond the submitters, I think it is something
useful to do.  My wife is in a writer's group that has occasional
short story competitions; only those who submit vote, and she gets a
lot of value out of their votes and comments.

Bryan