Re: [Icehouse] Frequency of emails

  • FromDavid Artman <david.artman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 6 Nov 2009 12:12:04 -0500
On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 12:04 PM, Erik Dresner <abbreviatedseptum@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Can this be corrected?

I'll fix it if you promise to never again auto-quote the entire digest. ;)

Just kidding--I don't know how to fix it, and I think the programmer of this listserv's code died in the 1800s, so you might just have to deal. Sorry--some of us have tried for a while to move the group to something like a forum, to no avail.

Maybe you could switch to just viewing the archive, although that means you'd have to remember to check it regularly (I used to read that way).