Re: [Icehouse] Frequency of emails

  • FromDavid Artman <david.artman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 6 Nov 2009 12:18:39 -0500
On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 12:15 PM, Roger Burton West <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, Nov 06, 2009 at 12:12:04PM -0500, David Artman wrote:

>Just kidding--I don't know how to fix it, and I think the programmer of this
>listserv's code died in the 1800s, so you might just have to deal.
>Sorry--some of us have tried for a while to move the group to something like
>a forum, to no avail.

Way to lose any sympathy from people who might actually be willing to
help.

Heheh... geez, man, lighten up. It's Friday!

And sympathy doesn't matter, anyway: a forum WAS made and no one moved to it. The Looneys won't install forum software on Wonderland or Looneylabs, which is likely the only way to get mass adoption. A little good-natured teasing isn't going to change that, I reckon.

Have a great weekend! :x