Re: [Icehouse] [Zendo] Another Spock Rule question

  • FromShadowfirebird <shadowfirebird@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 3 Aug 2011 20:10:59 +0100
>   In my opinion, your opinion is wrong.  :)  That is, in my opinion,
your interpretation of the rules to Zendo differ from the creator's
intention.

Well, to be fair, I think that the creator's *intention* in making these rules was that rules could be discovered using logic by observing the pieces on the table.    I think the scrabble rule certainly falls outside of the spirit of those rules, even if not the actual letter.

And the fact that we now have a thread of, what? 25 posts on this topic does rather imply that the rules are open to interpretation...