Re: [Rabbits] Hippie Day at my High School

  • Fromkerry_and_ryan@xxxxxxx
  • DateTue, 27 Sep 2005 18:39:01 +0000
Between 60's Day at Carol's school and the latest WWN, I've gotten the urge to do some tie dye myself.  I have a question or two for those that have done it:

 - What dye do you use?  I can find the solid Rit dye everywhere, but some web sites suggest other brands.
 - Do I need any other specific supplies other than what I have sitting around the house?
 - Should I wash the shirt (or whathaveyou) first, or should I dye it right out of the package?
 - Any other helpful hints?

Ryan

--- Begin Message ---
  • Fromragnardove@xxxxxxx