Re: [Rabbits] brainstorming about National Games Week

  • From"Steven R. Black II" <srblack1167@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 8 Oct 2005 17:52:30 -0700 (PDT)
I like the idea of running/playing games at the
over-stuffed food courts.

Be sure its at a mall that carries Looney Labs games -
or near by a store that does.

Now on another note...

I got the EiaB last yaer! I didn't get a chance
to use it durring NGW, but I've used it at Origins
and GenCon.

I'd like to see a "booster" of the stuff that didn't
come in the EiaB. I've already gotten the bandana and
a few extra of the stashes. However, it'd be sweet to
get chance to get "all-that's-Looney" in the EiaB and
a couple of "booster"s. (Even if I'd get another
bandana in it.)

Black
Indy

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs