Re: [Rabbits] brainstorming about National Games Week

  • FromMaria Price <mudpuppy1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 10 Oct 2005 21:02:27 -0400
I love the idea of the food court too!  I imagine it'd be rather dark outside a store like Toys R Us & frankly, I'm not sure I'd wanna get in the way when the doors opened!  There are tons of significant others that get dragged to the mall on that lovely shopping day, so I'm sure there will be tons of ppl at the food court to play!  What a fantastic idea!

 --Maria (Newport News, VA)