Re: [Rabbits] Are you a werewolf? Question

  • From"Billy Brahma" <billybrahma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 05 Jul 2006 00:04:40 -0400

Not sure if I'm reading sarcasm in that post there steven...

The moving them away thing worked wonders at Dragon Con. Wonders for certain.

We got rid of an issue that was really becoming an issue with Kristin who was alone at D.C. that year. Its the only time I ever saw Russell ever really put this foot down on anything.

Robert Bunn

Proud Member of:
Americans Coming Together
Democracy for America,
Georgia for Democracy
Moveon.org,
Change for America,
League of Conservation Voters

### This message is intended only for designated recipients. All content is considered the intellectual property of the author and is protected under U.S. Law. Reproduction without explicit consent by the author could lead to prosecution. All Rights Reserved. ###