Re: [Rabbits] Are you a werewolf? Question

  • From"Steven R. Black II" <srblack1167@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 4 Jul 2006 19:57:01 -0700 (PDT)
> Billy's right - we're there to show the game as it's meant to be
> *sold*.  If you want to run a larger village, by all means, take off
> your labcoat, take a group who is interested, and go to another area.
>
> DO NOT confuse those games with the LL demos.  That was handed down
> from Russell last year at Con and from Andy the year before, at the
> rabbit intros.
Good point.

Hear that? If'n they aren't playing it by the rules, have em take it
down the hall.

I'd like to see something printed like that at GenCon so we can keep
track of the "official demos" vs. "players that are having fun".

What'd you think guys?

Black