RE: [Rabbits] {Rabbits} Giant Pyramids

  • From"Steven R. Black II" <srblack1167@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 6 Sep 2006 21:01:02 -0700 (PDT)
$6/Nest => $30/Stash... Doable.
$5 more for a die... Maybe.

$5/Nest, $5 for a die... Better.

The way Treehouse goes, it'd be cool to be able to just add on another
nest of the large Treehouse pieces. Options are good that way. And it
makes it easier to buy as an impulse purchase when I have some money
in the bank and I'm online. Especially since I now have a game that
can be played with one nest per player!!!

(BTW: Can someone invent some more of those?!?)

Just my opinion,
Black