Re: [Rabbits] Giant Pyramids - By The Nest

  • FromTheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 8 Sep 2006 01:28:46 -0500
Well that would satisfy the Treehouse/stash schism ("Splitters!"), however I'd imagine that the packaging for individual stashes could become excessive depending on how they were to be packaged originally.

1nest/player games may take some time to develop I suppose.

I suppose you could sell blank nests, which would only need one sku/package design. This may help replace damaged pieces too.

-Evan Parker