Re: [Rabbits] Giant Pyramids

  • FromTheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 7 Sep 2006 15:43:31 -0500
*whew* (thought I'd offended someone...)

From my personal experience, treehouse finally made me interested enough to realize what all the obscure pyramid things I've been seeing lying about various game stores were actually for. (rather than just being struck with confusion and stickershock)

I can also see where such a game may seem simplistic, random, and nowhere near the level of excellence of the other icehouse games...

I suppose the argument may be more constructively focused on whether or not the treehouse marketing should be seen as a beginner set or not, and whether or not the large pyramids should be geared towards players who are more inclined to buy stashes.

-Evan