Re: [Rabbits] Giant Pyramids - By The Nest

  • From"Carlton Noles" <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 8 Sep 2006 09:15:27 -0400
Over at Icehouse games.org I have one called Bears, Foxes and Hares designed specifically for a Treehouse set (but obviously could be used with any colors. Each player would need a DIFFERENT color. If using giant pyramids you would also need a giant board to play on (a chessboard would work, perhaps when the Ren Faire comes by you coul talk them int letting you play a round or two). I have a couple of other ideas I am kiking around as well.I have another called Automaton that could be adapted. I was considering producing several more treehouse set games but looney labs at one point said that they did not want to present treehouse as a 'Game System' at least in as much as the single set I suppose because there is in fact "3 House". I will crank my brain back up since there is now an expressed interest in games that would work for TreeHouse sets.

--
Carlton "Kermit" Noles