Re: [Rabbits] Another rabbit craft idea

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 23 Oct 2006 13:43:55 -0500
This is a great idea - except that we're probably never going to do tie-dying at a large event like Origins.  It's just WAY too messy for the Lab.

However, the idea to do something "bag-ish" instead of "t-shirt-ish" is duly noted for next year!

Carol
-she who is wondering if bringing her sewing machine to Origins is a good idea.....

:)