Re: [Rabbits] Another rabbit craft idea

  • From"Maria Price" <mudpuppy1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 24 Oct 2006 15:24:13 -0400
I wonder if cookie cutters would work as outline stamps?

On 10/24/06, TheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:
Thanks for reminding me about the swatch of fabric I had sitting in soapy water... I probably wouldn't have remembered it for a week.

The results are: Black and Blue are still on the stamp, though blue's a bit faded. Red didn't turn out too good.

So I can stamp cloth and make it pretty much permanent.

As for stamps, I've got a foam square, triangle, and octagon (I could trace a coin, but octagons are cooler). Now all I need is some non-chessboard fabric and to sort out some "dirt" from my happy flower pot.

The outline stamp didn't fare too well (foam is bad for cutting with an xacto knife because it tends to depress and never recover)... That and I don't have decent backing for the stamps right now (I just used more foam). I'm going to look into those space stamps today though.

-Evan