Re: [Rabbits] Another rabbit craft idea

  • FromTheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 23 Oct 2006 23:29:29 -0500
Then again, why do the stamps have to be the same as the coasters? I can pick up some "space themed" stamps from the craft section of most stores (the little foam cut apart ones...)

All I need is three distinct shapes. Perhaps star, planet, ship or something...

Though it would be neat to have geometric stamps, even poorly self-made ones :)

-Evan