Re: [Rabbits] speaking of conventions

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 30 Nov 2006 13:23:00 -0600
On 11/30/06, Trey Reilly <trey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
*grin*

If I even allow for the theoretical possibility, Jodie will come over to my
office, shave my head, and paint me pink. She *hated* it when we used to do
partial room comps.

I, for one, would PAY to see that.  And I know I could sell tickets.

But, instead, I'll take this quick opportunity to say "hey, do we want to move this to the Origins Planning List?"  Seems that most of this discussion is tending towards Origins Planning and other thoughts, so since we've got a list especially for that, we might want to go there.

If you're not already signed up on the Origins Planning list, go here...

... and you'll be all set. Please do sign up for the list, even if you're only in the "I have no idea if I'm going, but it sounds like a great time... I'll need to think about it" stage.  Lurkers are welcome, and your great ideas are needed!

Thanks for helping us plan Origins!
Carol

ps - we also have 2 other con-specific lists - just in case you're interested.  One for GenCon and one for Dragon*Con.  Please feel free to sign up for those as well.  Just FYI and all.  :)