RE: [Rabbits] speaking of conventions

  • From"Trey Reilly" <trey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 30 Nov 2006 11:01:07 -0500

Hi all!

Our volunteer policy hasn’t changed for 2007.  Here’s the skinny:

  • If you run games for 16 hours we comp your badge
  • If you run games for 32 hours, we comp your badge and you get your choice of complimentary accommodations (4 people to a room) or a $60 voucher package.

After you’ve worked out your Origins schedules with Carol, she’ll let myself and our Ops Manager Jodie Panzeri know who should be getting badges, room slots, etc.

The Teacher’s Hall Pass is alive and well, and isn’t going anywhere soon – its one of our favorite programs! It gives a free badge to teachers, educators, homeschoolers and librarians. You’ll also get a ribbon that allows you to take advantage of educator discounts in the exhibitor hall.

I don’t read the Rabbit’s list every day, but I’m here to help and answer any questions y’all have about Origins (I was a Rabbit before I worked for GAMA, so I’m always glad to help my fellow Rabbits!).  If you post here, I’ll see it, and get back to you as soon as I can. You’re also welcome to give me a yell offline, of course – my contact info is below.

Thanks for being Rabbits, and thanks for coming to Origins!

-Trey

Trey Reilly

Program Manager, GAMA

programs@xxxxxxxx