Re: [Rabbits] speaking of conventions

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 30 Nov 2006 10:04:01 -0600

On 11/30/06, miyu <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well then it sounds like it will be tough for me to come up with a reason to not go to the convention since I only live like 2 hours out of Columbus.

Yes - please do!  The more the merrier!!

Granted, I'll need a bit of a bankroll if I'm unleashed upon a vendor room with games so my bank account might prefer I stay home. *laugh*

                 -Ryan

Oh, do I know this feeling!  But the ray of hope here is that the con isn't until July!  You've got 7 whole months to frugalize yourself for that dealer's room trip!  I know of one person who financed her entire trip with the spare change she tossed in a jar every day for a year.  You know the old "only pay with bills, save all the change" thing.

But the dealer's room isn't the best part - the absolute best is just hanging out with all the other Rabbits in the Lab.  The people and atmosphere and joy of the lab is TOTALLY the reason I became a Rabbit in the first place.  If you've never experienced it, it's something that shouldn't be missed.  I can't rave about it enough - and it's all because of what cool Rabbits we have!

Carol