[Rabbits] Re: educational stores

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 7 Jan 2007 10:38:07 -0500
On Jan 7, 2007, at 8:57 AM, Kimberly Terrill wrote to the Something list:

Has anyone promoted any games to an educational store or a children's science museum? I was thinking about promoting some games at a couple of the educational stores in our area and wondered who else has done this, what worked, what didin;t, any other tips. I thought I could promote Eco Fluxx, Nano Fictionary, ECA and maybe a forien language Fluxx or some Treehouse/pyrmaid games.

Also, there is a Children's science museum in the area with a little gift shop. Eco Fluxx would look nice there I think.

If anyone has done promotions or demos at these 'non gaming' type places, can you offer some advice or tips?

--Kimberly

This is the type of question that should go on the Rabbits list, since promoting games is the quintessential Rabbit activity. I'm curious if anyone else has experience in this area as well, since Richmond has a Children's Museum (which I think my daughter would certainly like to visit) and there is an education store near my house.