Re: [Rabbits] Re: educational stores

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 7 Jan 2007 13:40:58 -0600

On 1/7/07, Kimberly Terrill <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks, carol. That is something I wondered- how different the selling/buying to sell is and how things need to be done differently.

No problem - that's what we're here for!  :)

Can we go ahead and demonstrate/promote these games at a museum or education store and leave them the LooneyLab retailer URL? Or  would you rather we wait until you have things ironed out for how best to get the games into these stores?

PLEASE feel free to go to any store/shop/vendor/proprietor/wherever that YOU think would be a great fit for our games and say "hey... I know of a game or two that would work really well here!"

It's usually best to try to find the right person to talk to - the owner or buyer - some specific decision maker.  And YES please do point them to these URL's if they want info:
http://www.looneylabs.com/OurGames/RetailerSupport/index.html

That's the top Retailer-support page, where they can find a distributor or find a sales rep... whichever they're most comfortable buying from.

If we wait until we get all our ducks in a row, then we'll never get done all the stuff we need to do.  It's the old "herding cats metaphor... I much prefer the "ironing out" process we seem to have - it's like a steam roller going 80 mph over a very bumpy road... a wild ride but we get there somehow!

But don't tell Kristin I prefer it - she'll actually think I *like* my job!!  :)

Carol