Re: [Rabbits] Donate Games to Ziggurat Con in Iraq

  • FromRebiccola <rebiccola@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 19 Apr 2007 14:47:07 -0400
I'm assuming that it is okay to buy in bulk, right? If so, then Rabbits, don't forget there is the option to buy in bulk at a discount. Sign in, and go here: http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=134&List=Looney+Labs

-Rebecca
(sorry Looney Labs, but as you know, I'm a big fan of discounts!)