Re: [Rabbits] Atlanta Comics Expo... Anyone working it?

  • FromAmy LoCurto <amyflocurto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 20 Apr 2007 13:45:28 -0700 (PDT)
swampedbtworkgradschoolhonorsfestivals
plusapparentlymyspacebarjustbroke
sorry
Amy

Billy Brahma <billybrahma@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Anyone working the Atlanta Comi cs Expo?

Two of Atlantas most supportive dealers will be in the dealers room...

Will there be Rabbits there? There are two dedicated gaming rooms for
gaming.. and i've seen no conversation...

This is a Dragon Committee event and we have yet to no-show one of there
events in several years... I'd hate there new event to be the first
no-show...

Not sure If I can make it... life is getting in the way of planning this
weekend.. I will call and make sure we get some tables reserved... DO WE
HAVE PEOPLE TO DEMO ON THEM? I can drop the games I have.. table
coverings... giant flowers etc... and possibly my presence...

I just want to cover this show... the dealers have a great relationship wtih
Georgia rabbits and the show organizers have a great relationship with us...
Any volunteers to help keep that up?

Rob the AYAW? Werewolf